Tuesday, 25 September 2012
Plane ride and thank you's!
I wrote most of the thank you's on the plane, which went pretty well actually (the trip). Slept alright, about three blocks I think. Plenty of exercise drinking and peeing in between the sleep, left me feeling fine but am feeling it now. Probs go for a sleep soon. It was freezing on the plane! Even with two blankets. Food was good though, beef casserole for dinner and a good continental breakfast...
In no particular order of your importance to me:
Mum and Dad - your support with letting me stay on longer helped immeasurably. Thank you.
Anna and Katy - you're both helping me financially. Thank you.
Anna - haven't listened to too much yet but huge effort on the music front. Thank you.
Alex and Lisa - you have both been fantastic all year with so much love and support - and teeing up some sweet cheap accommodation in Japan. Thank you.
Krysten - the use of your car today was a massive help. Thank you.
Rob(ert) - helping me sell my car lol. And for sorting a new car. Thank you.
Dave and Emma - huge support and encouragement. Dave my last 252 (till I get back!) was awesome. Real blessing. Thank you.
Dean and Kristina - for driving me round the other day. Thank you.
Cindy - for helping me realize it was a dream and not real. And for driving me to Sylvia. And the socks. (I trust you). Thank you.
Carolyn - for almost coming to New York! Took some worry off for a week in the very least. Thank you.
Jazz - even though haven't seen you for ever!, it was awesome talking about both our trips together way back when. And your messages and emails while you've been away have been super inspiring and had a real influence on what I want to get out of this whole experience. Thank you.
Abby - few conversations and pointers super helped a few weeks back when I was stressing core. And for the note. Thank you.
Maree - helping me sort accommodation, such a blessing that was. And the use of your pack. Thank you.
Renaye - you're such a good friend and your love and support mean so much. Thank you.
Everyone that is praying - THANK you!!!
Everyone that came to the airport - Thank you.
And if I missed you - Thank you!
So there you go. So many people I am blessed to have in my life that helped me get here. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great to see you being thankful Vince. So many people miss the point of life by going through without counting blessings. Well done you!
ReplyDelete